RE: Re: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: After Irises, what then?
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:58:38 -0500

Beware, Tom.  Daylily introductions are much, much more expensive.  If you
want to check out some of the newest stuff here's a link.
http://www.distinctly.on.ca/

Daylilies are even easier than irises to grow.  And there are lots of
rebloomers too.  I'm not an expert but I expect that I can answer a few of
your questions.

Maureen (mmark@rogers.com)
Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4)