Re: Re: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: After Irises, what then?
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:53:22 EST

In a message dated 12/14/2001 4:00:37 PM Central Standard Time,
markm@tc.gc.ca writes:

<< Beware, Tom.  Daylily introductions are much, much more expensive.  >>

This is true.  $150.oo for a new introduction is not unusual.  I was told
they don't wait for stock to build the same way iris people do.  May or may
not be true.   Went shopping for IDA'S MAGIC last fall and found it for
$40.00 plus shipping.  Don't know the year, but I understand it's not brand
new.  Got it this summer for $10.00 from an iris friend.

Here's a link that will take you to a LARGE assortment of daylilies. Wild
offers large assortments (their choice) of older daylilies for reasonable
prices.  A lot of $4 & $5 daylilies.  Grow well.  They also have a good
assortment of rebloomers--several I bought from them did this year.  <A
HREF="http://www.gilberthwild.com/";>Gilbert H. Wild</A>

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

Unlimited PC-PC calling at Crystal Voice! - Only $1/Mo.
Download your free 30 day trial. Click here.