OT: Jim Loveland Seedlings

  • Subject: OT: Jim Loveland Seedlings
  • From: "imflags2" <flags@pld.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:23:01 -0000

As many of you may already know, a very dear and close friend has
passed away.  Jim Loveland died Monday (12-10-01) at St. Anthony
Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, from Aplastic Anemia.

Jim and I were working together, preparing a Web site and introducing
his first iris in Year 2002.  A few of his closest friends and family
members will be continuing Jim's work as best we are able.

It was suggested that I ask others for help to locate where all of
Jim's seedlings have been planted.  If you have any of Jim's
seedlings, will you please contact me as soon as possible.  Do NOT
send any mail to Jim email address.  Send all information to me
instead - Nancy Price via flags@pld.com

thanks to everyone and I wish you all Happy Holidays.
nancy

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM