Re: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: Re: After Irises, what then?
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:10:26 EST

In a message dated 12/14/2001 4:00:37 PM Central Standard Time,
markm@tc.gc.ca writes:

<< http://www.distinctly.on.ca/ >>

I just checked out the site that Maureen listed.  The new 2002 introduction,
JOHN PEAT, is indeed fantastic.  It's a grandchild of IDA'S MAGIC (my daylily
hunt).  At $250.00 per start, JP is for the serious collector.  It also
proves I'm way behind times on Daylily pricing! <g>  Glad I prefer irises!

Fortunately, there are places to buy cheaper, but older, daylilies for those
who want companion plants.

Betty Wilkerson from BG KY USA Zone 6