Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.

  • Subject: Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:50:54 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., BigAlligator@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 12/15/01 11:11:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> storylade@a... writes:
> << Daylily pricing! >>
> Betty,
>       One does not have to pay the huge bucks to get good
> Actually, I prefer the older ones because they are more durable and

 Mark A. Cook
> BigAlligator@a...
> Dunnellon, Florida.

In No. Va. we are fortunate to have a Sept. sale for plants. We sell
our beardless at this sale. About 25 societies sell plants. The local
daylily society has their largest sale of the year on this day. Look
for an AHS chapter near you.

I have dealt with Wilds for 25 years. Good, healthy stocks large
divisions. They sell what they hybridize so a little limited in
selection.  Have never been disappointed in quality.

Al Bullock
Z7 No. Va.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!