Re: Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:45:10 EST

In a message dated 12/15/01 7:51:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, alhbee@aol.com
writes:

<< In No. Va. we are fortunate to have a Sept. sale for plants. We sell
 our beardless at this sale. About 25 societies sell plants. The local
 daylily society has their largest sale of the year on this day. Look
 for an AHS chapter near you.  >>

Al,
      Are you saying that 25 Plant Societies are involved in a great big
sale?  If so, that sounds like a great idea.  Thinking plant societies, the
nearest AIS Affiliate is almost all the way to Jacksonville, which is a very
long haul.  As for AHS, the nearest affiliates are Tampa and Lake City, both
of which are too far away to get involved with.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM