RE: After Irises, what then?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] After Irises, what then?
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 10:07:21 -0600

They are planting vitex up and down our highways here, I hope they do as
well as the one in the yard.  We have friends with a vitex that is taller
than their house with a canopy big enough to dance under <G>.  Beautiful
tree/bush that readily attracts butterflies.

Dana Brown
Malevil Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
AIS Region 17, MIS, ASI, RIS, TBIS
Lubbock, TX  USA
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

Unlimited calling with 3-way conferencing. Only $1/Mo.
with CrystalVoice! FREE trial. Click Here.