Re: OT-chat:After Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-chat:After Irises
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:27:23 -0800

Tom,
 Try a touch of lindane here and there. When I had ducks and geese it was the only way I could have any flowers. It just takes a drop near developing buds and they stay away. Must be repeated if it rains too much. It does not bother bees and other insects if kept out of the flowers themselves.

Wendy Zone 5, Ks. It is unseasonalby warm and still seems like fall.