Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.

  • Subject: Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.
  • From: "pinkirises" <pbrooks@whidbey.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:15:37 -0000

I also suggest Snowpeak, which offers both irises and daylilies, both
with lovely pictures and most reasonable prices.  Others are right
that most modern daylilies are very high-priced (too much so IMO).
Check out Snowpeak.  If the name doesn't get you to the site, click
on Links at the AIS site; my connection is on my Favorites, so I
don't remember the exact site code.  Or Denise Stewart might see this
and give it to you.

Patricia Brooks

--- In iris-talk@y..., BigAlligator@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 12/15/01 11:11:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> storylade@a... writes:
> << Daylily pricing! >>
> Betty,
>       One does not have to pay the huge bucks to get good
> Actually, I prefer the older ones because they are more durable and
>  I am providing a link to the price list of a Daylily Garden a
short distance
> away.
> http://members.tripod.com/daylily_patch/Blacks_Daylily_Price.htm
>      I have done business with this one, and can tell you the
plants and
> service are great.  Check out the prices, and notice that although
there are
> some higher priced ones, there are some darn good Daylilies there
for $4.00
> and $5.00.
> Mark A. Cook
> BigAlligator@a...
> Dunnellon, Florida.

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.