Re: Re: HYB: Seeds sprouting

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Seeds sprouting
  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@hophead.dyndns.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:25:33 -0500

   With our interesting fall I've got at least two pots sprouting. Both
didn't do anything this spring. Should I haul them in and stick them under
lights? Or should I let the snow cover them up? So far we've had some frost
but it will get worse.

USDA zone 5
Cdn Zone 6a [1967 map]
Cdn Zone 5b [2000 map]

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!