Re: Re: HYB: Seeds sprouting

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Seeds sprouting
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:48:59 -0800

----- Original Message -----

> Nick wrote about precocious seedlings, but his signature caught my eye...>
> >
> > Nick
> > USDA zone 5
> > Cdn Zone 6a [1967 map]
> > Cdn Zone 5b [2000 map]
> Nick, is there a glacier or something moving near you? What about global
> warming?
> > Jim Gibbons
> NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy
> gibbman6@home.com
> Where my tomatoes are still coming, and my spring bloom of iris, I'm
> is also coming....need some cold!

Sheeesh!  The country is backwards this year.  Head on out here if you want
some cold!  (well cold to us anyway)
Mike Sutton
Sunny (not!) California Zone 8b
High today - 38F - no sun and a very wet, cold storm moving in.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!