RE: Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: OT-PLANTS: Daylilies and Pricing.
  • From: "Iris Moose" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:17:38 -0500

I was surprised to see a discussion about daylily websites and pricing
taking place in this forum.  If anyone is interested in seeing a few more
daylily sites which have not been mentioned here, yet -- then please visit
my main homepage at http://daylily.net/.  I have built websites for over 60
different daylily gardens.  Many of these are linked directly from my main
homepage and the rest are indexed at my Daylily Gardens Of The World website
at http://daylily.net/gardens/.

Iris Moose
Wake Forest, NC

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!