Re: AIS: Region 7 winter potluck

  • Subject: Re: AIS: Region 7 winter potluck
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:37:54 -0500

Thanks Judy (and who are you?<g>) - I tried to find a webpage that might
have a link to a map (since I won't be coming from Nashville) & can't
find any mention of a place called The Walking Horse Inn.  I found this
with the same phone number as the one you gave, so I guess this must be

 Walking Horse Lodge, 255 N Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091,

Is Ellington Pkwy the same as Highway 50?

Linda M

Access Your PC from Anywhere - Full setup in 2 minutes - Free Download