REB: Sign of Leo and Wish?

  • Subject: REB: Sign of Leo and Wish?
  • From: "pinkirises" <pbrooks@whidbey.net>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:52:59 -0000

Yet more reblooms?  Sign of Leo is reblooming for the second time
this year (3 bloomings in all).  And I have another stalk with big
fat buds on which doesn't seem to have an ID label.  But it's come up
so close to a mum, I think it may be from an increase rhizome of
Wish.  I don't think Wish bloomed last spring.  Is it a rebloomer or
fall bloomer, does anyone know?

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8/9