Re: Cult-Christmas bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult-Christmas bloom
  • From: "wendy sargeant" <wendon@dcsi.net.au>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 12:57:49 +1100

Hi Colleen and All,
Just had to type a  note to say..Wishing everyone on iris talk a happy and
safe Christmas, and a prosperous New Year..
Colleen..we too have a sumptious seafood feast planned as well and my mother
makes the most lethal but incredibly yummy plum pudding..which we all race
each other to see who can fit the most in..:)..I am looking forward to
seeing all my nieces and nephews..including one new little addition.
I liked the end to your post and the mention of Christmas carols. Do you
remember the one that starts of The North Wind is Tossing the leaves? Its
very Australian and one of my favourites..Takes me back to years ago singing
it at primary school when the weather would be so hot that the ashphalt in
the school play ground area would melt and be all sticky...What's blooming
Now: Still lots of glorious JI's, a few new siberians have decided to bloom
and I have one of Colleens PCs with two flowers..and loads of lilliums..It
is an odd season.
.Cheers and Ho Ho Ho from Wendy Sargeant, Victoria, Australia Zone 8/9 but
its getting very dry ...