Re: Digest Number 1806

  • Subject: Re: Digest Number 1806
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:04:15 -0000

My wife has 3 or 4 iris cross-stitch on the walls. I asked her and
she believes they are either Leisure Arts (www.leisurearts.com) or
Stony(sp) Creek. She is busy getting ready for stitch and bitch but
will look tonight. Her cross-stitch did better than mine.  Mine froze
out.

Al Bullock Z7 No. Va.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM