Re: OT: cross-stitch

  • Subject: Re: OT: cross-stitch
  • From: "Hensler" <christyh@povn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 07:42:40 -0800

> Christy,
If you maanage to get iris patterns in cross-stitch I would be
> glad to have one too. TIA.

I prefer cut-work over cross-stitch so I haven't done any patterns for quite
some time.

Lately, I've only had time to focus on the mediums the galleries are
interested in so iris designs are limited to beads, beadwork, and paintings.

Christy Hensler

Newport, WA

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!