Re: Can any one tell me what this re bloomer is?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Can any one tell me what this re bloomer is?
  • From: "R.J. Baynum" <cyberphoenix@qwestonline.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:33:47 -0600

And just as a reminder to everyone..
The attachments were  a Jpeg,..  not to be confused with a EXE file,
which by way, you should  know, if you understood anything about
computers in any basic way, is that the only way a virus can spread, you
first must click on a EXE file.  Secondly, Yahoo Groups already Screens
for viruses in  all incoming mail on their server as well.  So getting a
virus is highly unlikely unless your an idiot and you  want to,  and
asked for one.
This person does not know anything about computers.. just Irises..
so Please... disregard the old wives tale...

R.J.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM