OT: Was Re: Can any one tell me what this re bloomer is?

  • Subject: OT: Was Re: [iris-talk] Can any one tell me what this re bloomer is?
  • From: IrisAcher@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:53:31 EST

In a message dated 12/27/01 1:34:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cyberphoenix@qwestonline.com writes:

<< This person does not know anything about computers.. just Irises..
 so Please... disregard the old wives tale... >>

Well, I don't often have much to say here, but these last 2 postings are TOO
MUCH.  R.J., I fear your ignorance is exceeded only by your insolence.  Not
only is John a bonafide GEEK; he is owner of this list.

List members and John...please excuse this lapse on my part, but I can't seem
to let  this slam pass unanswered.

I will leave the field peacefully now.

Dorothy Stiefel