Re: SPEC; Signa Seed List

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC; Signa Seed List
  • From: "Jim Gibbons" <gibbman6@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:25:28 -0500

Not yet Walter, but I'm on pins and needles. Was actually able to contribute
this year. Had fairly good success with many last year, although I'm sure
more will come with the unsuccessful pots I saved and now have sitting out
in the weather.

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy
where Christmas Eve took my last rebloomers. Come on, Santa......
gibbman6@home.com