COMP: Subject Tags

  • Subject: COMP: Subject Tags
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 06:21:41 -0600
On 27 Dec 01, at 18:40, R.J. Baynum wrote:

> Nobody uses tags.. what for? are we writing computer code? There is no
> valid point.. so what if you don't use tags? Does the world end?
> R.J.
    No, but you might wish it  would.  You are banished to a dark cesspool, where
by standing on tiptoe, you can just barely get your head out of the
sludge.  You keep your fingers crossed that the devil doesn't come by
in his motorboat!

   The valid point comes to mind in messages for the last several
days.  How many men are interested in cross-stitch or needlepoint?  I
punch delete on all of those and never see the contents. The subject
tag saved me time and strain on my eyes.

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8