Re: COMP: Subject Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: Subject Tags
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:00:49 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wmoores

     The valid point comes to mind in messages for the last several
  days.  How many men are interested in cross-stitch or needlepoint?  I
  punch delete on all of those and never see the contents. The subject
  tag saved me time and strain on my eyes.

    Walter Moores
    Enid Lake,

  I Have a friend that is a man and he does Cross- stitch. It helps him to get rid of the stress from his Job. He is super at it.
  How many men are interested in collecting silverware? :-)
  We all have our thing and all have a delete key.
  I have one spoon, not much of a collector.
  Mike Greenfield
  SW OH Zone 5b, USA