Re: COMP: Subject Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: Subject Tags
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:52:07 EST

In a message dated 12/28/01 8:00:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
redear@infinet.com writes:

<<  I Have a friend that is a man and he does Cross- stitch. It helps him to
get rid of the stress from his Job. >>

     I tried to send this off-list, but somehow I accidentally sent two
blanks to Iris-Talk.  Sorry about that everyone.  Anyway, what I was going to
say is that most men are not into cross-stitch, but there is nothing wrong
with one doing that.  I think that what Walter meant to say is that the
Subject Tags allow him to delete topics he is not interested in without
reading through.  I do the same thing.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.