Re: COMP: Subject Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: Subject Tags
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:34:22 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: storylade@aol.com
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 10:08 AM

  In a message dated 12/28/2001 7:00:42 AM Central Standard Time,
  redear@infinet.com writes:

  <<  I have one spoon, >>

  This must make it hard to maneuver all that ice cream, cereal, soup, and
  chili type food!  Guess you have to wash dishes a lot, huh?  ;-)  Happy
  Holidays.

  Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6
  Betty you think I would eat with that spoon? It has an iris on it and engraved with "G".
  Besides it is a very small spoon, 4". It would take an hour to eat a bowl of chili.

  I also remember that Walter collects such silverware (iris).

  Mike Greenfield
  redear@infinet.com
  SW OH Zone 5b, USA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM