RE:PHOTO:AIS Website

  • Subject: RE:PHOTO:AIS Website
  • From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:57:46 -0700

The photo of the Iris with snow reminds me of some taken during the Denver
meeting--but-------
name of Iris???????  Where was the photo taken?
To tell an Irisarian to look at a picture of an iris and not name the
bloom--really can drive one crazy--
Thanks for the note about the pix--Carryl in western Montana--zone
3/4--where we have lots of snow--but no Iris in bloom--at 8 degrees F.

AIS-Member--Board of Directors
Past RVP- AIS Region 11
Chair--Silent Auction
Chair-Surplus Bulletins Comm.
HIPS-Treasurer
Dwarf  Iris Society-member-Board of Directors
Member--Median Iris Society, Section for Siberian Iris, Spuria Society,
Reblooming Iris Society, Society for Pacific Coast Natives Irises, Specie
Iris Group of North America, Aril Society International

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM