Re: TB: Baltic Star

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Baltic Star
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:21:22 -0800

Not to rain on your parade, but the color representation on everyone
else's computer monitor will look differently than on yours. There is
*NO* way to confirm color accuracy unless two people have exactly the
same (very expensive) calibrated monitors. Even on my two identical
monitors set side-by-side the colors look different. Since they are
operated on two different interfaces and are not calibrated your picture
looks different on each of them.

Sandra Barss wrote:
> Hi
> Is this an accurate picture of Baltic Star in terms of color ?
> http://www.leotas-iris-com/page/balticstar.html
> Thanks
> Sandra
> SE Manitoba
> P.S.  Isn't that a well designed and displayed site !Get more from the
> Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: