COMP: Rebloomers in Florida on web.

  • Subject: COMP: Rebloomers in Florida on web.
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:48:04 EST

     Although my website is primarily dedicated to Historic [pre-1971]
Daylilies, I have added two pages of Reblooming Irises to it.  Bearded Irises
1 is complete, and Bearded Irises 2 will be updated as I take more photos.
     The address is
http://members.tripod.com/bigalligator_1/historic_Daylilies/
There is an ad banner at the top of the page, but none of those darn pop-ups.
 Okay, I could not resist slipping in that alligator page...

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida    USDA Zone 8b

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!