Re: COMP: Rebloomers in Florida on web.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: Rebloomers in Florida on web.
  • From: doris1434@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:28:26 EST

In a message dated 12/29/01 7:49:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
BigAlligator@aol.com writes:

> http://members.tripod.com/bigalligator_1/historic_Daylilies/
Hi Mark:
       Nice Site!! I checked out nearly all of your links. . lovely
photographs. . but I have a question. . .about those alligators. . are they
rebloomers? I noted that they were not in pots. . so I assume the sandy
Florida soil is agreeable to them. Doesn't seem to be much variety in color
either. . .all selfs huh???
       Again, great site! Thank you for sharing it! I wish you a good new
Doris Elevier zone 7 El Paso, TX (40 degrees this morning)

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!