Re: CULT: Suberization

Jim and others, thanks.

This sounds more like it.  The article says the rhizomes were not
planted for two weeks, so suberization is really more than what the
dictionary says. I hadn't thought of the 'new skin or hide' as being
corky though as the dictionary says.  Basically, it appears to be a
healing process.  We 'suberize' all of the time without thinking
about the proper word!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8