Re: Re: TB: COPPER CYMBAL

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TB: COPPER CYMBAL
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:54:08 -0600

Hello Laetitia,

>Venga's painting is really pretty. Do you have a picture of Copper
>Cymbal to share?

No, I don't.  I still haven't learned how to use that digital camera - still
brand new and two years old!  I hope someone else does have a photo, though.
I'd like to see the comparison myself.  CC is not quite that shade.  It's
got more orange, but it's close.  It was a very different shade than
anything else I've grown.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA