Re: Re: ADMIN: Subscribing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: ADMIN: Subscribing
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 23:17:54 -0800

pinkirises wrote:
> John,
> I'm real reluctant to try to make this change, fearing that the iris-
> talk messages will end up coming to my e-mail site rather than on-
> line.  Can you guarantee me a way to swith without that result?

There are no guarantees in life. If you follow the instructions to subscribe to iris-allow you
will be able to post but not receive any messages. At least that is the way it is intended to
work. I have confidence in Chris to make it happen. Your alternate choice is to not be able to post.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
Director, American Iris Society