Re: HYB: wide falls

> Grosvenor has introduced several irises from SILVERADO breeding.
> Anybody seen many of these & know if they have wide hafts?
> --
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
   Linda, I have TEMPTONE, Grosvenor's intro from Silverado x
Dusky Challenger.  It was planted in 2001 but did not bloom this
spring.  However, it is the most vigorous of anything planted last
year, and I am looking for it to bloom in 2003 as a 'double-wide.'

  Roberts 97-88a might put some vigor in retro lines.  Try it with a
GPB rebloomer for some exciting seedlings.    The iris world may
beat a path to your door!

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Winter nasties bearing down on us too
soon in the season.  Wunderground says snow and ice for