Re: HYB: Silverado offspring? - wide falls

Anybody with access to the 90s electronic checklist have time to search
for SILVERADO offspring?

In particular, I'd love to find some crosses with IMMORTALITY or HARVEST
OF MEMORIES or other GPB (G. P. Brown) supertough reblooming derivatives
(mostly Zurbrigg intros).

If I can find my directions, I'll go search the 80s.....

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8