Irises and Sylvia.

Sylvia, pienso que vi que Ud vive en Argentina. ?Qui tipo de Lirios(iris) es
cultivado allm? ?Cual esta el clima como allm?

English version below.

     I think I saw that you live in Argentina. What type of Irises are grown
there?  What is the climate like there?

Mark A. Cook
How many years has Brenda Lee been rocking around the Christmas Tree?
USDA Zone 8b, Sunset Zone 28
Dunnellon, Florida   USA