Hello-my name is Rose Kinnard.  I have been growing iris for quite a few years
and have recently begun to try my hand at hybridizing.  I really need
information on when and how best to plant the seed I have aquired.  I have
planted many-over 500 in 5 years and so far have only 12 seedlings to show for
my effort. I am also interested in learning how to do better flower crosses.
Look forward to hearing from anyone who would have time to help a beginner.
Thanks a lot,
rose kinnard