Re: REB: or not (was Kerr WIDE FALLS)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REB: or not (was Kerr WIDE FALLS)
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:12:55 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2002 11:00:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
iris4u@pacbell.net writes:

>  BTW, our rebloom is spectacular due to
> Southern California type weather in Central California. We have Tb's,
> dwarfs, Ib's in bloom, sorry no pci's or La's in bloom.  We have not had
> a BIG killing frost yet, very late!! lorraine, zone 9 in Modesto

Oh Lorraine,
      Lucky you!   I had only one very early rebloom because of all the
dryness this year, and this winter (or as close as we get to winter) has
started sooner and colder than usual for us.    PLEASE post some pictures for
us if you can.   BTW, enjoying the pics from everyone else and hoping Mike
Sutton pipes in for some pics to ease the suffering of we no-rebloom
sufferers.     Enjoy your beautiful rebloom!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, possibility of sleeting rain tonight...oh GOODIE (NOT)