Re: HYB: Plume d'Or? - wide falls

Thanks Colleen.  I had noticed that several of the intros for this year
with touching/overlapping falls were from CRAZY FOR YOU or MAN ABOUT

Have you ever tried PLUME D'OR?  Since it's in the background of so many
of Tempo Two intros, I would have thought it would be for sale several
places in the US.  Since it isn't, I wonder if all it had going for it
were the wide falls?

NOBLE CONTESSA sounds like one I'd like for itself, not just as a source
of wide falls.  Lilac stds over plum falls with lilac rim. yummy.  I
wonder if CRAZY FOR YOU would grow better in a colder, soggy

<Re wide falls fom Blyth iris, Crazy For You seems to pass it's wide
on. Not a great grower for me. Barry has used it a lot. Noble Contessa
Crazy For You x About Town and NC certainly didn't get it's wide hafts
About Town (narrow hafts). NC is fertile both ways but I haven't had any
it's babies flower yet, but Barry's seedlings from it seem very nice.
Colleen Modra>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8