>I hope so, since Thorn Bird grows like a weed here!!

It does here as well.  It also has a propensity for producing lots of
bloomstalks every year.  That willingness to bloom coupled with the increase
is a trait that seems in short supply under my growing conditions.  Some
increase well enough, but don't provide the stalks every season.  Many of
those are in the habit of making an every other year show - one year loaded
with stalks and the next with none to only one or two.  The pollen parent is
given as GOLDEN PANTHER.  GP is newer here.  The blooms are beautiful, but
so far it is protesting about my climate and hasn't done as well as I'd like
to see.  It has survived some unpleasant circumstances, though, so it may
adjust yet.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA