GOLDEN PANTHER grows and blooms here just as well as
THORNBIRD and is a wonderful cross.  GP was in contention for
the Cook Cup in Memphis, slightly behind STARRING.  I divided a
two year clump of it last Sept. and took about ten surplus rhizomes
to our sale.  I am anxious to see how SF will perform here even
though I am not overly fond of Space Agers.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8