RE: TB: Tasco seedlings

Walter,
	Arctic Fox also grows like a weed here.  My latest and greatest pink is
Ghio's  Bursting Bubbles with wonderful ruffling and a tangerine beard.  It
has grown and increased well here but not been here long enough for an iron
clad endorsement on growth habits.  Have some serious plans for it come
spring time.  Do you grow Gary Sides' October Splendor?  It is a BB pink
rebloomer with a tangerine beard and substance to die for.  It grows,
increases, blooms and then gets serious about growing, increasing, and
blooming.  Have some seeds in the fridge right now with that as the pod
parent.

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS