Re: TB: BB: Golden Panther, October Splendor

For what it's worth, GOLDEN PANTHER made a nice healthy fan from one of
those tiny little increases I posted a photo of a while back and OCTOBER
SPLENDOR is also a weed here.  Hopefully GP will be big enough to bloom
this spring.

Some years, OS blooms too early and gets damaged & doesn't always make
it in the fall, but I got some viable pollen from it this spring (unlike
most of the other ~1000 attempts with other things).  Sure wish it were
a TB instead of a BB.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8