OT: Artifact

eBay has a listing of silver-plate flatware in the 'Iris Variation'
pattern by Paragon/Salem.  There are eighteen pieces that appear to
be in excellent condition.  The opening bid is $50, and nobody has
bid yet. Only three days are left for bidding.  If you have ever looked
for 'Iris' by National Silver or 'Iris Variation,' you know how hard
this is to find.  It is also expensive if found in an antique store.

Why am I not bidding?  I already have enough of both.

Good luck!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8