From: Robin Shadlow [mailto:rshadlow@wildmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 2:46 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] JI's and Spurias

I've decided that I just have to try some of the other
irses besides the bearded varieties.  I would like to try
Spurias and JI's.  Do any of you have any recommendations
on some hardy cultivars to start out with?  We have some
winters that think about being zone 4 rather than zone 5.

Thanks!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 Nebraska

Race to Save the Primates - every click provides food!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/primates