RE: JIs & Spurias

In our zone 5 that also tries hard to be 4 sometimes, these guys do VERY well
for us:

JI

BLUSHING CRIMSON
CAPRICIAN  BUTTERFLY
FLASHING KOI
GEISHA GOWN
GRACEFUL DANCER
INK ON ICE
KUKURYUDEN
LEAVE ME SIGHING
LITTLE BOW PINK
MILADY'S FAN
ORIENTAL ELEGANCE
RED RINGLETS
SHINGO

Spuria

MISSOURI DREAMLAND
MISSOURI IRON ORE
MISSOURI LAKES
RIVULETS OF PINK

We don't have many Spuria and many of them are Dave Niswongers because he
lives close to here!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO