Re: photos: help for id?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] photos: help for id?
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 02 08:07:40 -0600

>A while ago, somebody posted a request for help in making guesses at
>some irises on their website.  Would you repost?  I didn't have time
>then & now can't find the message.

That was I, Linda.  You'll find links to my unknowns at the bottom of the
named cv list at the following URL:

Thanks to those who have emailed me with suggestions for possible IDs.  I
am working up a list of named cvs I'll be trying to get my hands on next
season for side by side growth comparisons with some of my unknowns, so
continued suggestions for any and all potential matches will be
gratefully received.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil