Re: photos: help for id?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] photos: help for id?
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 02 11:21:14 -0600

>I visited your site when you originally posted and
>toured the unknowns. I thought I recognized one of the moderns but could not
>remember its name. Kinda' like knowing someones face and not rememberin'
>their name.

I know the feeling (with people, not with irises).  I tend to walk around
town with my eyes on my feet because my memory is so atrocious for names
and faces.  I feel so horribly guilty when someone addresses me as a
friend and I haven't a clue in the world who they are.  At least with
irises I can blame it on the fact that I've only been growing them for a
relatively short time and have only seen a couple hundred cultivars in
bloom so far.

But if that unknown modern's possible name should pop into your head at
some point, please post it quickly before it pops back out again.  ;-)

Merry ... uh ... oh yeah, that's Christmas coming up soon, isn't it?

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN