Re: OT:No Mail?

In a message dated 12/16/2002 3:30:21 PM Central Standard Time,
judyhunt1@bellsouth.net writes:

> Pat, I received six messages on the 13th and none since then.  It had been
> pretty quiet for the last few days before then. Guess everyone is finishing
> their Christmas shopping!
>
> Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Actually,
Some people believe in Santa Clause (me), some in divine intervention (pollen
dabbers), some in a vow of poverty (hybridizers) and some in ugly irises
(Walter). All these sums add up causing an ego virus often accompanied by
arthritic fingers. The condition is further exacerbated by freeze retarded
rebloom in Kentucky, diehard motor cycle riding by previously reliable
contributors to the list, frozen grass hoppers in Texas, shop construction in
the high Oregon desert, the bear in Ohio hibernating, a little bit of trading
off list, and many kind and gentle members of the AIS not wishing to get
embroiled in issues of controversy.

Harvest of Memories still has an unfrozen stalk so the virus has not run its
full course here....... not yet.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society