Re: OT:No Mail? (winter is here..)

--- donald@eastland.net wrote:

>>> A 70F day to plant after working on finishing the bed in
cooler weather sure was nice! <<<

Ok, Donald - I gotta believe you. 70 degrees is like our July...
we are, of course, snow-covered and gardens are only in our
dreams up here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.

Happy Holidays,

Ellen Gallagher     <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
Berlin, NH/Northern White Mountains/Zone 3