From: Robin Shadlow
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 12:30 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] RE: REB: One Last Bloom

Hi Patsy,

I would love to see a picture of Barn Dance if
you have any way to post a photo on Iris-
Photos.  I've been trying to find a picture of
it because it can rebloom in the colder zones.

It has to be wonderful to have blooms now!  I
hope your grandaughter is ok now.

I can't complain, its been downright warm here
this last week.  Winter won't forget us though,
I'm sure.

Thanks,

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 Nebraska

Race to Save the Primates - every click provides food!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/primates