Re: Winter storms

Well here in Raleigh I got the last of the ice storm damage removed from my
yard. We had about 40 limbs down, three trees topped, mostly pine and
without power for 40 hours. The Carolinas had over 1.4 million without
power, some for over a week.  My electric fence for deer control needs one
more day for repairs and then I can start with plant replacements. Some
camellias looked pitiful after being clobbered by pine limbs.

The rain on the west coast may be such that you may see what iris rot is all
about.

Glenn Grigg, Raleigh, NC Zone 7